Reduce the amount of textiles that unnecessarily go to landfills by recycling and reusing textiles to re-shape our environment and the lives of people around the world.
What is the Opportunity?
As a textile recycling company, we have the opportunity to help delay the number of textiles entering the waste stream, while providing substantial social benefits to our communities.
Start A BRA-Volution! Ask any woman and she will tell you that a bra is a lingerie staple she wouldn't want to live without. But, 8 out of 10 women wear the wrong sized bras and bras are one of the most requested items in shelters and transitional programs around the world. The solution, start a BRA-Volution and educate women and men around the world about recycling bras and other textiles.
We Make Recycling Easy
We make it easy for you to recycle gently used and new bras. Just follow 4 easy steps:
- Wash It. All bras* should be washed.
- Tag It. Fill out Bra Recycling Form.
- Box It. Place your bras in a box or large envelope.
- Drop It Off or mail it to:
3317 S. Higley Rd.
Gilbert, AZ 85297
* We prefer to receive bras that are in good or new condition. We also accept nursing bras, mastectomy bras and prosthesis. Larger-sized bras are always appreciated.
Thank you for your interest in The Bra Recyclers. We are appreciative of our media partners who help us create awareness around recycling textiles. Below is a link to our our press kit and also a one page summary about The Bra Recyclers. If you need additional information or would like to request an interview, please contact us here.